You can, at any point, disable cookies for this website by changing your browser settings. Please note that many of our site’s functions might not work properly should you disable cookies.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are used for a number of reasons on the website which include but are not limited to:
- efficiently allow users to re-log in to their accounts;
- enable users to customise their log-in preferences;
- allow us to monitor and collect transactional information with regards to transactions conducted on the website;
- prevent fraud and fraudulent transactions and safeguard the privacy of our customers and website users.
It is our intention to utilise cookies in the best way possible to ensure the functionality of our website as well as improve and enhance the end user’s experience on our website.
We classify Cookies in the following manner:
Essential Cookies: These are strictly necessary to ensure that the site functions in your everyday use of it or for us to provide you with the service(s) you expect from us. Cookies used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication will also be considered as essential cookies. We do not require your consent to use such essential cookies, but you may still block or delete them.
Some examples of essential cookies as found in the European Commission’s EU Internet Handbook (see http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm) are as follows:
- USER-INPUT cookies (session-id) such as first-party cookies to keep track of the user's input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc. for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
- AUTHENTICATION cookies, to identify the user once he has logged in, for the duration of a session;
- USER-CENTRIC SECURITY cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
- MULTIMEDIA CONTENT PLAYER cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session;
- LOAD-BALANCING cookies, for the duration of session;
- USER-INTERFACE CUSTOMISATION cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer);
- THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL PLUG-IN CONTENT-SHARING cookies, for logged-in members of a social network.
Non-Essential Cookies: These are not required for the essential functioning of the site, although they may greatly enhance your experience of using our site. For example, non-essential cookies may be used for the following reasons:
- PREFERENCES. These cookies would remember your custom preferences. For example, this helps you avoid having to re-enter certain information when you visit the same page later;
- MARKETING. Here, the cookies would be used to gather information about your browsing habits allowing us to provide you with more relevant information and material that would be of interest to you;
- STATISTICS. These help us gather information about users on our site(s), such as when you first visited the site and/or how often you access it and at what particular time. These also include cookies that log how you came across the site, using which search engine or other link.
Apart from the cookies we make use of ourselves, various third-party cookies may also be stored on your computer or mobile device, including Google Analytics. We strongly suggest that you read the cookie policies of any such third-party cookies.
Specific Cookies Used On This Website
|Purpose||Name||Type of cookie||Retention period||Domain name||Disclosure of information to third parties||Information collected and function description|
|Functionality||slottracker||Session cookie||Until the page is closed.||.slottracker.com||First Party – Game Lounge Ltd.||Used to store your session identifier, to be able to confirm your identity once you are logged in into Console.|
|cookieconsent_status||Persistent cookie||1 year||slottracker.com||First Party – Game Lounge Ltd.||Used to remember your cookie consent status.|
|Performance||AWSALB||Persistent cookie||7 days||slottracker.com||Third Party - Amazon Web Services, Inc.||Used to record which server cluster is serving you.|
|Analytics||_ga||Persistent cookie||2 years||.slottracker.com||Third Party – Google, Inc.||Used by Google analytics to distinguish users. See the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites).|
|_gat||Persistent cookie||1 year||.slottracker.com||Third Party – Google, Inc.||Used by Google analytics to throttle request rate. See the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites).|
|_gid||Persistent cookie||24 hours||.slottracker.com||Third Party – Google, Inc.||Used to distinguish users. See the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites).|
|ZD-suid||HTML Local storage||20 minutes||slottracker.com||Third Party – Zendesk, Inc.||Session ID for pathfinder.|
|ZD-buid||HTML Local storage||Forever||slottracker.com||Third Party – Zendesk, Inc.||Collects Machine ID.|
|ZD-store||HTML Local storage||Forever||slottracker.com||Third Party – Zendesk, Inc.||Registers whether the self-service-assistant Zendesk Answer Bot has been displayed to the website user.|
|SS_deltaBuffer||HTML Local storage||Forever||slottracker.com||First Party – Game Lounge Ltd.||Stores script's scrolling configuration.|
|ZD-currentTime||HTML Session storage||Session||slottracker.com||Third Party – Zendesk, Inc.||Sets the time when page loads.|
Should the user wish to delete cookies already stored on his device or stop the cookies which keep track of browsing patterns on the website, the user may delete the existing cookies and/or modify the browser’s privacy settings which will differ according to the browser being used. Please note that many of our websites functions might not work properly should you disable cookies.