Are you searching for great slot bonus offers? We’ve put together a guide to show you how to spot the best bonuses, and how to use Slot Tracker to gain valuable insights and level up your game.
Best Casino Bonuses Available to the Community
50 No Deposit Free Spins + 100% up to 500$ + 225 FSPlay
T&Cs: Slot Tracker Exclusive | 18+, Play responsibly, begambleaware.org. Play Fortuna welcome bonus 50 No Deposit Free Spins + 100% up to 500$ + 225 FS over 4 Deposits. Available: 1st January 2021 to 31st January2021 23:59 CET New players only. Excluding UK, SE & others Min. deposit: €10. Opt-in required: No. Bonus code required: No. Wagering requirement: Welcome 40x. Free spins 20x. Bonus contribution (%): varies per slot. Free spins: Yes. Free spins validity: 30 days. Bonus validity: 30 days. Free spins slots: Gonzo Quest. T&Cs apply.
100% up to €1500 + 150 Spins over 3 DepositsPlay
T&Cs: Slot Tracker Exclusive | 18+, Play responsibly, begambleaware.org. Playzeewelcome bonus 100% up to €1,500 + 150 free spins + 500 Zee Points. Available: 1st January 2021 to 31st January2021 23:59 CET. New players only. Available in: CA, NZ, IE, NO, FI, CL, DE. Min. deposit: €20. Opt-in required: No. Bonus code required: No. Wagering requirement: 35x. Bonus contribution (%): 100%. Free spins: Yes. Validity: 30 days. Free spins slot: Starburst. T&Cs apply.
55 No Deposit Free Spins + 100% up to €200 + 200 FSPlay
T&Cs: Slot Tracker Exclusive | 18+, Play responsibly, begambleaware.org. Valid to new players in selected countries only. Casino Cruise Exclusive 55 No Deposit Free Spins + 100% up to €200 + 200 FS. Valid in selected countries only. Minimum deposit: €10. Opt-in required: Yes. Bonus code: NoWagering requirement (X): 40x. Bonus contribution (%): Varies. Free spins: Yes. Free spins slot: Starburst. Bonus Funds from Casino Cruise are valid for 72 hours
21 No Deposit Free Spins + 100% up to €200 + 200 FSPlay
T&Cs: Slot Tracker Exclusive | 18+, Play responsibly, begambleaware.org. Valid to new players in selected countries only. Spinit Exclusive 21 No Deposit Free Spins + 100% up to €200 + 200 FS. Valid in selected countries only. Minimum deposit: €10. Opt-in required: Yes. Bonus code: No Wagering requirement (X): 40x. Bonus contribution (%): Varies. Free spins: Yes. Free spins slot: Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead.nBonus Funds from Spinit are valid for 72 hours
100% up to 100 + 15 Spins no wagerPlay
T&Cs: Slot Tracker Exclusive | 18+, Play responsibly, begambleaware.org. Dream Palace Casino welcome bonus 100% up to €100 + 15 no wager free spins. New players only. Valid in selected countries only. Min. deposit: €25. Opt-in required: Yes. Bonus code required: Yes, 15TF. Wagering requirement: N/A on free spins. Bonus contribution (%): varies per slot. Free spins: Yes. Free spins slot: Turn Your Fortune. The first deposit/welcome bonus can only be redeemed once every 72 hours at all casinos. Free spins validity: 7 days. Bonus validity: 30 days.
100% up to 250 + 120 Spins (20 on registration + 100 on deposit)Play
T&Cs: Slot Tracker Exclusive | 18+, Play responsibly, begambleaware.org. Platin Casinowelcome bonus
100% up to €250 +170 free spins. New players only. Valid in selected countries only. Min. deposit: €10. Opt-in required: Yes. Bonus code required: No. Wagering requirement: 25x. Bonus contribution (%): varies per slot. Free spins: Yes. Bonus validity: 30 days. Free spins slot: Riche Wilde and the Book of Dead.
What Are Slot Bonuses
As the popularity of online slots skyrocketed over the years, the number of casinos and games grew apace – but so did the range of slot bonus options available. You’ll find all sorts of slot bonus offers out there, and although there’s a wide range available, they tend to fall into specific broad categories.
The Different Kinds of Slot Bonus
In the most basic sense, slot bonus offers are marketing incentives to acquire or retain players – remember, there’s no such thing as a free lunch and the house always wins! But that doesn’t mean that slot bonus offers are not exciting or fun (sometimes they can even be profitable).
This article will outline a few of the most common ones:
- Free Spins
- Welcome Bonus
- No Deposit Bonus
- No Wagering Bonus
- Cashback Casino Bonus
Both novices and experienced players make use of bonuses. They can be a lot of fun, but only if you keep your wits about you and are aware of what the bonus actually is. Seasoned bonus hunters always read the fine print, and are always on the lookout for great offers that might give them an extra edge! It’s fun to scour the web to search for the best slot bonus offers. Why not become a Slot Tracker to see the offers we’ve selected for you?
These are the classic bonuses that players love. Somewhat confusingly, bonus rounds that are built into games are also called free spins – these are not the same as promotional slot bonuses run by casinos that offer free rounds on slot games.
Free spins are usually handed out in batches of 20, 30, 50 or 100. The free spins themselves are usually connected to certain games or providers.
Free spins offers can work against a deposit or no deposit – but the essential principle is that players can use casino free spins and cash out actual money.
But, of course, it’s not that simple and limitations and conditions are always defined in the T&Cs of slot bonus promotions.
- Wagering Conditions – Wagering requirements usually refer to amounts of cash rather than free spins i.e. the frequency or number of times the bonus must be wagered before it can be converted to real money. For instance, if the wagering requirement is 50x, this means that any winnings you make from free spins will have to be wagered up to 50 times before winnings can be cashed out!
- Time Limitations – The offer is available for a limited time. Once the time expires, the free spins will not be available to use any longer.
- Deposit Requirements – The free spins can only be activated after a certain amount of money has been deposited.
These are only a few of the possible restrictions and requirements attached to the slot bonuses. Check out the T&Cs!
The first type of bonus you’ll come across when you visit a casino site is likely to be the welcome bonus, sometimes called the sign-up bonus, first deposit bonus, or new player bonus. Welcome bonuses can take many forms and casinos are always changing things up in an effort to offer players something new, fresh, and exciting.
Most of the time, you’ll be asked to deposit some money in order to access bonus funds. You will need to wager the amount a certain number of times before any deposits can be withdrawn.
Let’s look at a couple of examples of welcome bonuses:
- 100% up to €1200 + 250 free spins.
This means that the player will get the equivalent of their first deposit in bonus funds (capped at €1200). The player will also get 250 free spins.
- €1,500 match bonus on your first 3 deposits.
This works in a similar way to the previous example, but the bonus funds awarded for your wager would apply to all 3 of your deposits.
Welcome bonuses can even offer to multiply your deposit in bonus money. It’s a good idea to be wary of overly generous welcome bonuses. Many of the leading casinos offer products that span a wide range of gambling activities, including slots, live casino, and sports betting. Bonus funds are often applicable to multiple different types of products. Check the Ts&Cs to make sure the welcome bonus is advantageous for you.
No Deposit Bonus
No deposit bonuses are prized by players due to the fact that you don’t need to wager money in order to use them (contrasting with slot deposit bonuses). Because there is no requirement to wager money, there is no risk involved when you make use of them.
Casinos will use no deposit bonuses to promote specific games or attract new players to their casinos. Oftentimes newer casinos will use no deposit bonuses to build up their player-base.
Of course, there is usually a hefty wagering requirement attached to no deposit bonuses. This means that players have to wager the bonus a certain number of times before any winnings can be withdrawn.
No Wagering Bonus
This bonus falls within the category of slot deposit bonus although it is somewhat similar to no deposit bonuses. It is often presented in the form of a first-time deposit bonus. If you are presented with a bonus such as this one, it means that the casino will match your first deposit with a sum of bonus money (almost always capped). In this sense, you will not need to wager your own cash to play slots – you will be able to use the casino’s bonus money. Once again, as is always the case with casino bonuses, make sure to check the terms and conditions.
No wagering bonus can sometimes be delivered in the form of free spins as opposed to cash. These are sometimes referred to as cash spins. They are often delivered as a bundle, and very often are connected to some event – for instance the first time you sign up at a casino, or a calendar event (christmas, birthdays, summer, and so on).
Even with No Wagering Bonus, you should check the T&Cs. Relevant criteria to consider are:
- Maximum Win: Is there a cap on how much you can win (or rather, cash out) through the No Wagering Bonus?
- Eligible Games: Which games form part of the promotion? Is there the opportunity to use the bonus on other forms of gaming such as sportsbook and live casino?
- Minimum or Maximum Deposit: Is there a minimum or maximum permissible amount that you can deposit when using bonus cash?
- Period of Validity: How long will the bonus cash awarded remain valid and when will you be able to cash out?
Cashback Casino Bonus
There are several different types of cashback bonuses. One type refers to refunds given to players to compensate for player losses. The amount returned to players varies according to the bonus promotion. For instance, a cashback casino bonus can deliver 10% back to the player every time the player’s balance drops below €10. This can be a great way for the player to recoup some of their losses. Seasoned players know how to use cashback casino bonuses to their advantage.
There are a number of different types of cashback bonuses. These are a few of the more common ones:
- On All Losses – This is a highly prized, but exceedingly rare, type of cashback bonus. It offers to refund a certain percentage of all your losses within a time frame (capped).
- Welcome Bonus with cashback – This is a classic offer; the cashback is included to sweeten the deal, and usually refers to a percentage of your first loss.
- Daily, weekly, or monthly Cashback bonus – This bonus offers a revolving cashback offer. Usually, this is available for limited periods of time.
Of course, casino refunds are often not actual cash but rather casino bonuses with wagering requirements. Once again, remember to check the T&Cs.
Make Sure to Choose the Best Slot Bonus for You
We’ve put together a table that shows the main pros and cons of the different bonuses that are available. This gives you a summary of the different elements discussed above, and also serves as a guide that you can refer to should you wish to hunt for bonuses.
|Free Spins||Begin spinning without having to wager money||You might not be able to cash out when you make a profit|
|Welcome bonus||Try a casino’s offering for free||It is just for the newcomers|
|No deposit bonus||No need to wager your own money||It is often capped|
|No wagering bonus||No wagering requirements||They are usually not very large sums|
|Low wagering bonus||The requirement to get it is very low||They are usually not very large sums|
|Cashback bonus||Allows you to recoup some losses||Usually the bonus is a percentage of the money lost and comes with wagering requirements|
5 Tips to Make the Most of Your Slots Bonus
- Use Slot Tracker’s data to find the best slot bonus combinations
The Slot Tracker team offers a selection of the best slot bonus packages that we encourage you to read through and make use of. There’s more on this in a section below entitled ‘check on our offers to find some exclusive bonuses’. We’ve included some tips that should help you make the most out of the best slot bonus offers.
- Choose the right games to play.
Bonus offers are sometimes connected to specific games. There are many reasons why casinos do this. Sometimes it is because they want to promote specific slots, or because they know that those slots are sticky (games that players immediately love) and so players are more likely to stick around to play more games which means more profit for the casino. Whatever the reason, we encourage you to check the Ts&Cs of the bonus offer in question. This will ensure you are aware of exactly what the bonus is.
If you come across a bonus promotion that runs on specific games, you can use our console to crosscheck those specific slots. This is where Slot Tracker can be extremely helpful. Crosscheck the slots with the data on our tool to check whether the games available are performing well with our community. Look out for high RTPs, hit rates and maximum wins. If you find that the slot game has a particularly low RTP and doesn’t look like it’s likely to ever drop a significant win, it might not be worth your time.
You might like to check out our page on best payout slots or high RTP slots for suggestions on games which have performed well with our community of players.
- Play within your limits.
Our slot tracking tool allows you to keep tabs on your gaming activities. If your bonus hunting leads to a spike in your profits (or losses) you should be able to monitor this using our tool. Always remember that online gambling should be purely for entertainment. Only bet what you can afford to lose, so that you don’t end up losing more than you can afford.
- Check the wager requirements
Wagering requirements are absolutely crucial to assessing bonuses. Make sure you are aware of what the bonus is offering.
To give you an illustrative example that might help you, consider the following:
€100 bonus with a wagering requirement of 35x. This means that the player must bet €3500 before any winnings can be withdrawn. It is good practice to quit while you’re ahead, but this might not be possible if your winnings are connected to a bonus sum which is locked up with a wagering requirement.
That being said, many players would be more than happy to attempt to see out the 35x in the hope of making a profit on a free dime. Ultimately, it depends on what you’re after. But it makes sense to look out for bonuses that give you the best chance to make a profit once you’ve fulfilled all the requirements (both deposits and wagering requirements). Some bonuses have the odds overwhelmingly stacked against the player, so that in the end, the casino will definitely come off best. You need to find a bonus that gives you a realistic chance of making a profit that you can actually withdraw.
- Make sure Terms and Conditions are aligned with your expectations, even the small print!
Read the terms and conditions carefully. Make sure you understand how much money you need to deposit, what the wagering requirement is, how much time you have to fulfil the wagering requirement, which games are applicable to the offer, and how much you have to deposit.
Important Information Regarding Terms and Conditions:
1. Respect the Rules of the Casino. When you register to be a member of an online casino, you are essentially accepting the rules of the establishment. If you violate these rules, the casino would generally reserve the right to confiscate your winnings or close your account. There have been many instances of this happening and there are many players out there who have taken to forums and message boards to air their grievances about particular casinos. The best way to avoid this happening is to do your research.
2. Don’t create multiple accounts. Most casinos do not allow multiple accounts that are connected to a shared unit or IP address. This can sometimes happen unintentionally when players forget that they have already registered at the casino in question. It might be a good idea to contact the casino’s support if you suspect that this might be the case.
3. Be aware of KYC. Casinos engage in what is known in the industry as KYC (Know Your Customer). This is a security measure that is required of all MGA and UKGC licensed casinos in order to prevent money laundering, fraud, and underage gambling. This is a positive thing that Slot Tracker encourages. However, there have been instances of casinos using KYC as a means of delaying payments to players. Such casinos might ask players to submit unnecessary documentation. It is unfortunate that such organisations exist in the industry and Slot Tracker does its best to direct players towards efficient, reputable casinos. Usually, a casino only needs the following documents in order to be able to proceed with a transaction:
- ID (This can be a driver licence, passport, or ID card)
- Utility Bill
- Debit/Credit Card
- Bank Statement
Please note that this depends on your geographical area/jurisdiction.
4. Check the Max Withdrawal and Slots Max Cap. Withdrawal limits vary from one casino to another, but it is a good idea to check the T&Cs to make sure you are not restricted from cashing out a significant sum of money. Remember, if you are playing a bonus on a game that has a progressive jackpot, then you should be able to withdraw the FULL amount of the progressive jackpot should you win it. This money is essentially a percentage of each player’s bet (across multiple casinos) and is paid out by the game provider (through the casino) to the player. It is therefore not the casino’s prerogative to restrict you from accessing these funds.
5. Make sure to use the bonus before it expires. We encourage you to research and read the terms and conditions of bonuses before you sign up, but the truth is that many bonus offers have expiry dates – so don’t think too long! Furthermore, once you have signed up and acquired a bonus, be aware that many bonuses are only valid for a limited period of time, so – once again – check the terms and conditions of your bonus from the promotions page to find out when the bonus expires.
Many casinos will give you full visibility on the state of your active bonuses. Check your casino account to see whether a tab – possibly entitled ‘bonuses’ – is available that will allow you to view and assess your bonuses.
6. Check on our offers to find some exclusive bonuses. We have used our extensive experience in online casino to pick a few of the best slot bonus offers created by respectable casinos that we think are worth your attention. When you select a bonus through us, you know that the casino that’s running the bonus has been vetted by Slot Tracker.
We have presented the bonus offers in neatly organised boxes in the following format:
- Casino Logo
- Brief Summary of Bonus
- Play Button
- Salient Excerpt of Ts&Cs
In this way, you are able to quickly read and verify whether the bonus is right for you. Remember that we update our bonus page regularly based on the expiration of bonus offers or the discovery of new, quality bonuses – so remember to keep checking the page!
You now have a good understanding of the different types of slot bonuses. Slot bonuses can be a lot of fun and seasoned players do sometimes succeed in turning a profit through the use of online bonuses. Join Slot Tracker to take advantage of the incredible bonus offers we have prepared for you.
1. How can I make money from online casino bonuses?
Using slot deposit bonus promotions or any type of casino bonus is no different than using regular slots in that it is a game of chance. Check the T&Cs to find promotions that are more advantageous to you.
2. Are casino bonuses worth it?
It all depends on the specific type of bonus on offer and what you’re after as a player. It’s true that the wagering requirements attached to most bonuses make it difficult to turn a profit without investing some of your own money, but if you are prepared to go the distance, bonuses can help to supplement your wager. But it really depends on you – check the Ts&Cs and gamble responsibly.
3. How to use casino bonus?
Most casino bonuses will require you to click on the go link and then sign up at the relevant casino which is offering the bonus. Simply follow the instructions on the screen.